Engineering : design and detailing
In addition to the technical support from the engineering department, assigns a technical manager or a technical coordinator for all projects along with a support team as required by the project.
Our engineering department is composed of 2 sections; Steel Design section & Steel Detailing section.Engineering is capable of providing customers with complete solutions of engineering services in any steel project whether it is structural steel or pre-engineered building.
We have a professional team of designers and detailers with a considerable number of years of experience who worked on several landmark projects in Middle East, Europe & Africa.
Our design team is capable of working with any international design and loading code.
By using up to date modeling software our Detailing team is capable of handling complicated projects to reach customer satisfaction.
refer to the following standards for the design, fabrication and specification of materials:
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC 89 , 05)
- Egyptian code of practice for steel construction and bridges 2001
- Structural use of steel work in building (British standard BS 5950)
- European Code (EC3)
- American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI)
- Metal Buildings Manufacturers Association (MBMA 96,02,06)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE 02,05 )
- Uniform Building Code (UBC 97)
- International Building Code (IBC 00,03,06)
- British Standard BS 6399
- European Standard EC1
As well as adapting any international standard or code to meet the project requirement
engineering department provide the following documents as required by the project:
- Approval Drawings
- Design Calculations
- Anchor Bolts Layout
- Shop (Fabrication) Drawings
- Part lists / Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Erection Drawings